Learn what information we hold about you and how we use it
Listen, Inc. is committed to protecting your personal information. This statement explains our practices for this Web site.
- Any information that you provide will only be used by Listen, Inc. in order to offer a better user experience on our website and/or to provide you with information about our products and services that you may find useful. We may share your information with our distributor in your territory in order to offer you better local service and support
- Our email marketing is permission-based. Any email that we send you will offer an unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of email communications at any time.
- We will never share, sell, rent or trade your information to any other company, organization, or third party for any reason.
- We take great care in keeping your information secure and private.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect your personal information about you when you register on our website, fill out a support ticket, complete surveys or place an order for products or services. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to respond to inquiries, provide support, personalize your repeat visits to our website and, if you agree, to email you about products and services we think may be of interest to you. Aggregated visitor information (combined data from many visitors) is also used to enable us to evaluate the performance of our website, for example to track trends, statistics and popularity of features.
Your basic personal information (name, company, contact details including email) may be shared with the Listen distributor in your country in order that we can offer better local service and support. Listen, Inc. will not sell or share your information with any other company or individual.
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time by clicking the ‘manage preferences’ or ‘unsubscribe’ link included in every email, or by contacting us directly (see information below).
Access to your information and correction
Please contact us at the address below should you wish to:
- request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate
- request that we delete all information that we hold about you
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. .
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites explain how to remove cookies from your browser. However some of our website features may not function as a result, or you may repeatedly be asked to enter your information in order to access certain areas.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
Listen, Inc. may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information without prior notice to you if we are required to do so by law, court order, subpoena from a court with proper jurisdiction, regulation or other government authority. Listen, Inc. will notify customers of any such information request as allowed.
As a business services provider, Listen, Inc. does not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe that such information has unknowingly been collected, please notify us at the address below so that we may immediately delete the information from our servers.
How to contact us
For any questions regarding this policy, how we use your information or to request a copy / amendment / deletion of data, please contact:
Listen, Inc Data Protection Officer
Listen, Inc., 580 Harrison Ave Ste 3W, Boston, MA 02118