Audio Electronics Measurements
- Frequency response
- Signal-to-noise ratio
Audio Electronics Testing
SoundCheck is the ideal tool for audio electronics testing because it offers unlimited test development flexibility yet it is quick and easy to develop tests. Features include:
- Accurate measurements – 118dB dynamic range and amplitude ± 0.008dB.
- Both analog and digital measurements.
- Multi-channel – up to 64 channels of simultaneous acquisition
- Fast – measures up to 16 channels in 2 seconds using multitone stimulus
- Unlimited test flexibility – SoundCheck is so flexible that any test that you can conceive can be implemented. Simple point and click sequence development enables complex tests to be developed with no need for programming.
- Virtual instruments – a virtual real time analyzer, multimeter, signal generator, spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope offer the same functionality within the SoundCheck software as their conventional hardware counterparts.
- Advanced stimulus, analysis, post-processing and even statistical options allow you to not only make all the measurements you need but also calculate any parameters arising from these without leaving the system.
- Sophisticated report writing functionality enables comprehensive reports to be automatically generated, ensuring consistency and saving time.