Huge Discounts on SoundCheck 21 Upgrades!
For a limited time we are offering deep discounts on a system upgrade to enable you to get up to date with the latest version of SoundCheck. The upgrade offer is a simple flat rate: $4,175 for owners of SoundCheck 15 or 16, $3,402 for owners of version 17, $2,646 for owners of versions 18 and 19, and $1,465 for owners of version 20. All the modules on your present system will be included. Promotional pricing is valid till June 30th, 2023.
When you upgrade to the latest version of SoundCheck, the license is perpetual – in other words, you keep all the new features you have acquired for ever (or until you decide to upgrade to an even newer version). Please ask us if you have any questions about upgrade licensing!
SoundCheck® 21 offers new features for both R&D and Production, as well as many usability upgrades including:
- Enhanced Loose Particle Detection: A new enhanced Loose Particle detection algorithm for measurement of transient distortion is more accurate and offers improved correlation to subjective listening. In addition to identifying distortion caused by foreign material in the voice coil gap of a speaker, it is also valuable for detecting rattling buttons on smart devices and Bluetooth speakers, and identifying buzz, squeak and rattle in automotive audio applications.
- Multichannel Spectrum Analyzer: A new multi-channel FFT analyzer replaces SoundCheck’s original single channel spectrum analyzer. This high resolution constant bandwidth linear filter analyzer enables any number of live FFT spectra to be simultaneously viewed in real time on the same graph.
- Metadata for Simplified Data Collection and Recall: SoundCheck’s new Metadata feature simplifies data collection and documentation. Curves, values, results and waveforms can now be saved to a single TDMS file, along with all test parameters acquired during the sequence run such as test conditions, test sequence used, operator, serial number, microphone position, data entered via a message step and more.
- Sequence Protection: Sequence protection guards your intellectual property and adds an additional level of assurance that your tests are run as-intended by your production facility or contract manufacturer. Any test sequence can now be locked and password protected before distribution. This prevents sequence steps and limits from editing and sequence steps cannot even be viewed, protecting the intellectual property in your sequences.
- AudioConnect 2 Support: SoundCheck 21 supports AudioConnect 2TM, Listen’s new portable, compact and high resolution (up to 192 kHz) dual-channel audio interface. AudioConnect 2 is designed for measurements anywhere from the production line to out in the field.
Upgrade from Version
Upgrade List Price
Promotional Upgrade Price
If you are using a version prior to version 15, please contact your sales engineer for discounted price information.
- Versions of SoundCheck prior to 16 are no longer supported. We highly recommend that you take advantage of this limited time offer to upgrade your systems to the latest version. Please contact your sales engineer to discuss additional multi-system upgrade discounts.
- If you have multiple systems with different purchase dates, we are happy to work with you to get them all upgraded to the latest version and onto the same annual support contract cycle.
- You can also reduce your future upgrade costs by purchasing an annual support contract for an additional $998. With this, you will receive SoundCheck 22 when it is released at no extra charge, as well as priority support service.
- Discounted upgrade prices are only available to registered owner of software, for their exclusive use.
Please note that these prices are applicable to the US only. Users outside the US should contact Listen or their local representative for pricing information.
Please email your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us on this email address if you would like to pay by credit card, have any questions, or need additional paperwork to support your order.
Please also see the detailed information on new features.