This sequence follows the test standard detailed in EN50332-1 (2013) for measuring the maximum sound pressure for portable music players and the earphones/headphones they are bundled with. The test involves loading a weighted pink noise stimulus file (as specified by IEC 268) onto the portable device and playing it through the earphones at the player’s maximum volume.
These two sequences follow the test standard detailed in EN50332-2 for measuring the maximum levels of portable music players and earphones/headphones. This section of the standard covers the individual testing of the devices rather than the combined testing that is detailed in part 1. Note that the physical setup and connections will be different between the two sequences. Please read the hardware and calibration sections of this instruction carefully.
- SoundCheck 18 New Features VideoMarch 25, 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Huge Discounts on SoundCheck 18 UpgradesMarch 19, 2020 - 10:52 am
- SoundCheck 18 Released: New Features for Large-scale Integration and Multi-channel / Voice-activated Device TestingMarch 9, 2020 - 6:34 pm
- Seminar at Sound HubFebruary 25, 2020 - 5:05 pm
- New Manufacturing Manager: Ryan BurgessFebruary 24, 2020 - 4:45 pm