This sequence follows the test standard detailed in EN50332-1 (2013) for measuring the maximum sound pressure for portable music players and the earphones/headphones they are bundled with. The test involves loading a weighted pink noise stimulus file (as specified by IEC 268) onto the portable device and playing it through the earphones at the player’s maximum volume.
These two sequences follow the test standard detailed in EN50332-2 for measuring the maximum levels of portable music players and earphones/headphones. This section of the standard covers the individual testing of the devices rather than the combined testing that is detailed in part 1. Note that the physical setup and connections will be different between the two sequences. Please read the hardware and calibration sections of this instruction carefully.
- New Sales Director: Joe KushiAugust 12, 2019 - 2:51 pm
- AES International Conference on Headphone Technology – San Francisco – August 27-29, 2019August 12, 2019 - 2:15 pm
- AES International Conference on Automotive Audio – Munich – September 11-13, 2019August 12, 2019 - 1:55 pm
- ISEAT- Shenzhen, China – Nov 9-10, 2019August 12, 2019 - 10:10 am
- Chicago SoundCheck Training Oct 2019August 12, 2019 - 9:57 am