Download SoundCheck Version 17.02 Updater
Version 17.02 Release date 05/31/2019.
Version 17.02 is a bug fix patch to version 17.0 (full version). We recommend that all users update to this version. Fixes include:
- Performance issues when loading large calibration files
- Auto-read update when manually changing AudioConnect gain
- Correction to GetLotNumber TCP/IP Command
- Cross-correlation trigger : Protected waveforms in memory list no longer make cross-correlation trigger stimuli inaccessible in Acquisition Editor, and ‘apply’ in acquisition editor no longer resets cross-correlation trigger stimuli drop down to last waveform in memory list.
- Single y-value limit steps no longer add blank curve to memory list
- Analysis Editor now updates FFT information in the time tab when changing curve resolution in the frequency tab
Note that you must have version 17.0 or 17.01 installed to apply this patch. If you need access to version 17.0, which is a full release of the software with many new features, please contact your sales engineer for a download link.
For a complete list of changes in Version 17.02, see the Readme.txt file in the main SoundCheck directory after installation.
- DAQmx: If you have installed versions of DAQmx prior to 18.6 or are using National Instruments hardware please update your DAQmx driver to version 18.6 or later. More
- MAC OS users: New security features in Mojave require you to allow access to the microphone the first time any audio and recording software (e.g., SoundCheck) is launched. In order for SoundCheck to record audio, you must enable access to the microphone. More
Windows Version (64 Bit)