The SoundCheck®system from Listen includes everything you need to perform audio measurements on a wide range of devices – the software, the audio interface, other test interfaces and accessories, and test sequences.
The system is centered around the SoundCheck software. This powerful package controls and communicates with the measurement hardware, and includes all the stimuli, algorithms and analysis functionality needed to develop and run virtually any electroacoustic or audio electronic test. It is paired with hardware ranging from a simple, all-in one audio test box to sophisticated discrete components for a complete test system. In addition to Listen hardware, a range of 3rd party products and test accessories are fully supported within SoundCheck.
The modular software and many hardware options enable a customized solution to be configured for your specific test requirements and budget. Annual software updates ensure that the system evolves to keep pace with evolving test methods and requirements, and both software and hardware can be expanded at any time to meet future testing needs.
- Headphones & Headsets
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing aids
- Assisted listening devices
- Mobile phones
- Consumer Electronics
- Tablets & Smartphones
- Computer Audio
- Power amplifiers
- MP3 / portable media players
- CD/DVD players
- Automotive head units
- Surround sound receivers
- AD/DA converters
- Mixing consoles / Pro Audio / Musical instruments
SoundCheck offers high accuracy, unlimited test flexibility, and extensive analysis and post-processing functions.
R&D Features include:
- Unlimited test development capability with fully programmable test scripts
- Powerful test options with a large selection of stimuli, analysis and post-processing options, and sophisticated report-writing functionality
- High accuracy measurements with research-grade audio interfaces
- Virtual Instruments (audio analyzer, real time analyzer, voltmeter, signal generator and oscilloscope)
- Compatible with other test equipment such as head and torso simulators, artificial ears and mouths, microphones, amplifiers and telephone test interfaces
- Supports up to 64 channels of simultaneous acquisition
- Simple calibration
- Measures to industry standards
- Tests any type of audio device
As well as the precision, power and flexibility needed for the R&D lab, SoundCheck offers the speed, noise immunity, and automation required for the production line. Test sequences can be transferred from one system to another, and test data can be shared between basic, low cost production line systems and fully-loaded laboratory-class systems. This allows you to standardize on one test system across your own facilities and your manufacturing partners, from R&D through component and end of line testing.
SoundCheck offers extremely fast testing, excellent immunity to background noise, and easy integration with larger factory test systems.
Production Features include:
- Automated or ‘one-click’ operation
- Compare results to pre-set limits or a reference standard
- Simple visual or audible pass/fail output and automatic sorting
- High immunity to background noise
- Compatible with automation software, barcode systems, and PLCs
- Easy to integrate and control via larger automated test platforms
- Test results can be written to databases (Microsoft Access, SQL, Oracle, etc.) or reports
- Full statistical capabilities for tracking important manufacturing parameters
- Cost effective configurations
As well as the speed, noise immunity, and automation required for the production line, SoundCheck offers the precision, power and flexibility needed for the R&D lab. Test sequences can be transferred from one system to another, and test data can be shared between basic, low cost production line systems and fully-loaded laboratory-class systems. This allows you to standardize on one test system across your own facilities and your manufacturing partners, from R&D through component and end of line testing.
We offer all the components you need to build a system that tests virtually any audio or audio electronic device.
The SoundCheck Software is the core of the system, enabling data acquisition, measurement, analysis and reporting.
An audio interface communicates the test signals to the computer. We offer a range of audio interfaces including our AmpConnect all-in-one hardware box, AudioConnect (2 in, 2 out) and AudioConnect 4×4 (4-in, 4-out), as well as devices with up to 16 channels from 3rd party suppliers.
We also supply all the other components that you may need to complete your test system including SCM measurement microphones, the SCAmp Audio Amplifier, SoundConnect and SoundConnect 2 microphone power supplies, various electronic test interfaces and more. In addition, we can supply 3rd partyhardware such as head and torso simulators, ear couplers, artificial mouths etc. from Bruel and Kjaer and G.R.A.S.