For a limited time we are offering deep discounts on a system upgrade/support contract package to enable you to get up to date with the latest version of SoundCheck. The upgrade offer is a simple flat rate: $3,950 for owners of SoundCheck 9 or 10, $3,250 for owners of version 11, $2,500 for owners of versions 12 through 13, and $1,395 for owners of version 14. All the modules on your present system will be included.
SoundCheckTM 15 expands the testing capability of SoundCheck with additional external control, calibration, audio mixing and hardware integration, and introduces the first in our redesigned virtual instruments, the multimeter. New features include:
- Simpler, yet more powerful external control of SoundCheck with new TCP/IP control.
- Redesigned multimeter to offer additional functionality as well as ease of use.
- Improved plot legend with a toggle to make legend visible or invisible, and placement at the top or the right of the graph.
- Faster setup with new auto-mode in Hardware Editor and automatically selected status.dat.
- Improvements in Bluetooth interface control including faster response, better abort handling and the ability to detect when a connection has failed.
- Improved audio mixer enables controls of any audio input or output via steps in SoundCheck.
- Supports accelerometer calibration and force measurement for measurement of linear motors such as those used in haptic devices.
Call your sales engineer today to receive a quote for upgrading all your SoundCheck systems. These discounted rates are only available until December 16th, 2016, so order today!
|Upgrade from Version||Upgrade List Price||Promotional Upgrade Price||Discount|
If you are using a version prior to version 9, please contact your sales engineer for a personalized quotation at discounted pricing.
You can also reduce your future upgrade costs by purchasing an annual support contract for an additional $950. With this, you will receive SoundCheck 16 when it is released at no extra charge, as well as priority support service. If you have multiple systems with different purchase dates, we are happy to work with you to get them all upgraded to the latest version and onto the same annual support contract cycle.
Please note that these prices are applicable to the US only. Users outside the US should contact Listen or their local representative for pricing information.
Please fax your purchase order to 617-556-4145 or email it to email@example.com, or contact us on this email address if you would like to pay by credit card, have any questions, or need additional paperwork to support your order.