For a limited time we are offering deep discounts on a system upgrade/support contract package to enable you to get up to date with the latest version of SoundCheck. The upgrade offer is a simple flat rate: $3,950 for owners of SoundCheck 10 or 11, $3,250 for owners of version 12, $2,500 for owners of versions 13 through 14, and $1,395 for owners of version 15. All the modules on your present system will be included.
SoundCheckTM 16’s feature-packed release includes several new features and algorithms for distortion measurements, new meters and recorders, and usability improvement. New features include:
- A new THD+N analysis algorithm which is more accurate and significantly faster than other audio test systems, and compliant with the AES17 standard.
- New Real Time Distortion Analyzer (optional) to provide continuous real time measurement of output distortion including THD and THD+N, THD and THD+N residual level and SINAD.
- New Frequency Counter (optional) to offer an accurate and clear visual indication of frequency, determining the dominant signal in a selected signal path and returning a precise frequency measurement.
- Save to Memory List option for All Meters allows the multimeter, distortion analyzer and frequency counter to save results to the memory list, even when used interactively.
- New Strip Chart Recorder (optional) enables the multimeter, distortion analyzer and frequency counter to plot measurements over time, equivalent to a classic, stand-alone hardware instrument.
- Sweep Equalization for Minimized Transients offers an option for a smooth transition between steps in stepped sine amplitude and frequency sweeps. These minimizes the transient response in the device under test, resulting in shorter test times and smoother sounding sweeps
- Upgraded Multimeter with a new, fixed or auto-tracking bandpass filter option, useful for measuring a specific signal in the presence of background noise.
- Simplified Setup with automatic updating with new devices makes it faster to get up and running with SoundCheck, and a new conversion tool facilitates updating custom VIs from an older version to the latest version of SoundCheck
- Outline ET250-3D Turntable Control using custom steps and an example sequence
- Easier external control of SoundCheck with control via Python and a virtual instrument wrapper to open and close virtual instruments from a custom VI or using TCP/IP.
Call your sales engineer today to receive a quote for upgrading all your SoundCheck systems. These discounted rates are only available until March 30, 2018, so order today!
|Upgrade from Version||Upgrade List Price||Promotional Upgrade Price||Discount|
If you are using a version prior to version 10, please contact your sales engineer for discounted price information.
- Effective Jan 01, 2018, versions of SoundCheck prior to version 13 will no longer be supported. We highly recommend that you take advantage of this limited time offer to upgrade your systems to version 16. Please contact your sales engineer to discuss additional multi-system upgrade discounts.
- If you have multiple systems with different purchase dates, we are happy to work with you to get them all upgraded to the latest version and onto the same annual support contract cycle.
- You can also reduce your future upgrade costs by purchasing an annual support contract for an additional $950. With this, you will receive SoundCheck 17 when it is released at no extra charge, as well as priority support service.
Please note that these prices are applicable to the US only. Users outside the US should contact Listen or their local representative for pricing information.
Please fax your purchase order to 617-556-4145 or email it to email@example.com, or contact us on this email address if you would like to pay by credit card, have any questions, or need additional paperwork to support your order.
Please also see the detailed information on new features.