SoundCheck Training in San Jose, CA. Sep 25-26 2017
We are holding our popular 2 day SoundCheck training class on September 25-26 in San Jose, CA.
This hands-on class covers all the major features of SoundCheck version 15, including writing sequences, test signals, analysis, distortion measurements and more. The class is a combination of presentations interspersed with hands-on exercises to ensure that you are comfortable with all the concepts and methods taught before you leave the classroom. Although no previous SoundCheck experience is assumed, the course still offers plenty to users familiar with writing basic sequences. Although the SoundCheck training is intended as a 2-day program, it is possible to attend just one day of the training.
Mon Sep 25: SoundCheck 1
Overview of SoundCheck software
- Software Options
- Configuring audio interfaces and external equipment
- Listen Certified Sound Cards
- Calibration of different DUT types (telephones, speakers, etc.)
- Spectrum Analyzer, RTA, Multi-meter, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope
- Virtual Instruments – hands-on
Online forum, bug and wish lists
SoundCheck Steps & Sequences
- Philosophy & Architecture
- Creating and editing SoundCheck Test Sequences and Steps
- Using the Sequence Wizard
- Stimulus & Acquisition Step details
Tues Sep 26: SoundCheck 2
SoundCheck: Steps & Sequences (cont)
- Basic analysis
- Data Management Hands-on
- Sequence Development – hands-on
- Serial numbers
- Autosave and recall
- Messages – user prompts, calling external devices
- Sequence Development (part 2) – hands-on
- Sequence loops and jumps
- Advanced sequence development
Location / Dates / Time
Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley, 75 Headquarters Dr, San Jose, CA 95134.
September 25-26, 2017. Course registration starts at 8:00 AM and the training course is 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
Please contact the hotel directly at (408) 324-1155 to reserve a room. There are also many other accommodation options at a range of prices nearby.