SoundCheck has led the way in production line audio measurement for over 25 years with its sophisticated suite of audio measurement algorithms that offer precise measurement, fast throughput, excellent noise immunity, and world-class reliability. However, many audio manufacturing factories are moving towards large, highly customized, integrated test configurations to evaluate products, not only for audio integrity, but often video, visual and other performance defects. This seminar explains how to bring the advantages of SoundCheck into your automated test environment using any programming language compatible with TCP/IP including C, C+, Python, LabVIEW and more.
We will run through several demonstrations of SoundCheck integration including:
- Enabling TCP-IP in SoundCheck, and an overview of commands
- Using external control to open up and run a SoundCheck sequence using a python script, and returning data for use in any application
- Changing test parameters via external control, so that test procedures can be simplified by adapting test conditions on the fly for different products
- Loading, playing and controlling volume of a test signal on a DUT using a custom step in a SoundCheck sequence.
- Using external control to automatically equalize wave files loaded into SoundCheck via TCP/IP
- Using MATLAB with SoundCheck.
Presenters: Mark Latshaw, Pranav Swaroop