These two sequences follow the test standard detailed in EN50332-2 for measuring the maximum levels of portable music players and earphones/headphones. This section of the standard covers the individual testing of the devices rather than the combined testing that is detailed in part 1. Note that the physical setup and connections will be different between the two sequences. Please read the hardware and calibration sections of this instruction carefully.
A revised version of our sequence for Max SPL of headphones to EN-50332 is now available. This incorporates all the changes made in the 2013 revision of the standard. This includes a new sequence for testing Bluetooth and USB headphones to meet the standard’s additional stipulations for testing digital devices.
- AES Convention– New York – October 16-19, 2019October 16, 2019 - 5:51 pm
- New Sales Director: Joe KushiAugust 12, 2019 - 2:51 pm
- AES International Conference on Headphone Technology – San Francisco – August 27-29, 2019August 12, 2019 - 2:15 pm
- AES International Conference on Automotive Audio – Munich – September 11-13, 2019August 12, 2019 - 1:55 pm
- ISEAT- Shenzhen, China – Nov 9-10, 2019August 12, 2019 - 10:10 am