SoundCheck has led the way in production line audio measurement for over 25 years with its sophisticated suite of audio measurement algorithms that offer precise measurement, fast throughput, excellent noise immunity, and world-class reliability. However, many audio manufacturing factories are moving towards large, highly customized, integrated test configurations to evaluate products, not only for audio integrity, but often video, visual and other performance defects. This seminar explains how external control capability brings the advantages of SoundCheck into your automated test environment using any programming language compatible with TCP/IP including C, C+, Python, LabVIEW and more.
External Control demonstrations include:
- Enabling TCP-IP in SoundCheck, and an overview of commands
- Using external control to open up and run a SoundCheck sequence using a python script, and returning data for use in any application
- Changing test parameters via external control, so that test procedures can be simplified by adapting test conditions on the fly for different products
- Loading, playing and controlling volume of a test signal on a DUT using a custom step in a SoundCheck sequence.
- Using external control to automatically equalize wave files loaded into SoundCheck via TCP/IP
- Using MATLAB with SoundCheck
Presenters: Mark Latshaw, Pranav Swaroop
Duration: 30 Mins
More about External Control of SoundCheck
The SoundCheck manual includes a full list of TCP/IP commands for use with SoundCheck, and an explanation of the JSON formatted return.
Learn more about SoundCheck for production test.
Resources for controlling SoundCheck with programs externally
To learn more about the Python programming language used in this seminar, check out the official Python website.
To learn more about MATLAB by MathWorks, check out the official MATLAB website.