The new BQC-4148 Bluetooth interface is designed for high volume production line testing of Bluetooth sink devices such as headsets, speakers and car kits. It offers control over the CODEC choice, sample rate, and transmitter power, enabling devices to be specifically tested under the conditions that they need to operate
The unit is rugged and compact, measuring just 30 x 64 x 136mm. With only one connector – a USB for connection to the computer for power and control – it is simple to use and offers minimal potential for incorrect operation. It can be controlled via the USB virtual com port using a command line utility, or from within SoundCheck using the control utility via a system step for simple integration with your test sequences. Although it is less full-featured than its R&D counterpart, the BTC-4148, it is approximately half the cost.
A detailed overview of the settings in the SoundCheck hardware editor and how they relate to your specific devices, covering soundcard, digital I/O, RS-232, IEEE, and DC Connect device settings, as well as the system-wide hardware setup, newly introduced in SoundCheck11. Presented by Amandio Neves, Listen, Inc. Status: Recorded. Watch Webinar
- Audio Testing with SoundCheck at Sound Hub DenmarkJanuary 30, 2020 - 5:53 pm
- New Sales Director: Joe KushiAugust 12, 2019 - 2:51 pm
- New Order Processing Specialist: Rocky LudgerJuly 10, 2019 - 3:06 pm
- Updated Bluetooth Interface Supports High Definition and Low Latency BluetoothJuly 3, 2019 - 6:47 pm
- SoundCheck 17 New Features VideoApril 29, 2019 - 3:22 pm