Joe Kushi has joined Listen as Sales Director. Joe is an experienced international sales manager with over 25 years’ experience in both domestic and international sales and sales management. He also holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in business, languages and international business. In prior positions, he has sold a variety of hi-tech products including data acquisition and imaging systems, audio and video QA equipment, telecoms and security infrastructure equipment. He speaks 5 languages (with varying degrees of fluency), has lived in Paris and Brussels, and has opened offices and managed reps around the world. Outside of work, Joe enjoys traveling, listening to music, and playing drums.
Rock-Andral Ludger (Rocky) has joined Listen in the role of Order Processing Specialist. In this role, Rocky is responsible for every order from the moment it is placed, through fulfilment, to ensuring safe delivery of the product. He is also the smiling face at our front desk and keeps the office running smoothly. Rocky joins Listen with a degree in business from Kentucky University and several years’ supply chain management experience, both in the Boston area and in his native Haiti where he also used to play soccer professionally. He also speaks multiple languages fluently, including Spanish, French and Creole. Outside of work, Rocky is a keen athlete who enjoys playing and watching many different sports and, like most at Listen, also enjoys music. Rocky also founded and runs a non-profit organization in Haiti, New Vision for Youth, that coaches young professional leaders.
- AES Convention– New York – October 16-19, 2019October 16, 2019 - 5:51 pm
- New Sales Director: Joe KushiAugust 12, 2019 - 2:51 pm
- AES International Conference on Headphone Technology – San Francisco – August 27-29, 2019August 12, 2019 - 2:15 pm
- AES International Conference on Automotive Audio – Munich – September 11-13, 2019August 12, 2019 - 1:55 pm
- ISEAT- Shenzhen, China – Nov 9-10, 2019August 12, 2019 - 10:10 am