This sequence performs two of the measurements from the ANSI hearing aid test standard S3.22-1996. The first part, in accordance with section 6.7 of the standard, helps the user set the reference test gain for the hearing aid, which is used for multiple measurements in the standard. The second part, from section 6.12, tests the equivalent input noise (EIN) of the device.
The Hearing Aid Standard suite of sequences contains all the major tests from ANSI S3.22 and IEC 60318-7, as well as some of the additional ‘Annex C’ sequences from the 2003 ANSI standard. Each test, as outlined in the standards, is contained in a single test sequence. These sequences can each be run independently. There are also several full test sequences, which call up the required individual tests to run a complete standard test suite.
- AES Convention– New York – October 16-19, 2019October 16, 2019 - 5:51 pm
- New Sales Director: Joe KushiAugust 12, 2019 - 2:51 pm
- AES International Conference on Headphone Technology – San Francisco – August 27-29, 2019August 12, 2019 - 2:15 pm
- AES International Conference on Automotive Audio – Munich – September 11-13, 2019August 12, 2019 - 1:55 pm
- ISEAT- Shenzhen, China – Nov 9-10, 2019August 12, 2019 - 10:10 am