This test sequence implements all the electroacoustic tests required by TIA-470.110-C, outputting the results as a report or writing to a database. Future releases of this sequence are planned to cover headset and speakerphone testing, and will be developed when the relevant subsections of TIA-470 are approved. The test sequence contains all the major clauses of TIA470C, and also includes calibration sequences and sub-sequences. The test sequences can be used as they are to test to the standard, or modified by the user for custom in-house tests based on the standard.
A demonstration of how wideband digital phones can be tested to TIA-920-A, a comprehensive US standard for measuring wideband digital phones. The webinar demonstrates the physical setup, and shows a complete test in SoundCheck, from calibration to final result. Presented by John Bareham, Consultant in Electroacoustics. Status: Recorded. Watch Webinar
- SoundCheck 17 New Features VideoApril 29, 2019 - 3:22 pm
- Listen Releases SoundCheck 17: New Features for Multichannel and Voice-Controlled TestingMarch 8, 2019 - 5:02 pm
- SoundCheck 17 Discounted Upgrade PricingFebruary 28, 2019 - 1:05 am
- AISE, Orlando, FL, Jun 9-10, 2019February 27, 2019 - 6:08 pm
- Listen offers ETSI Standard background noise generation systemFebruary 21, 2019 - 8:24 pm