This test sequence implements all the electroacoustic tests required by TIA-470.110-C, outputting the results as a report or writing to a database. Future releases of this sequence are planned to cover headset and speakerphone testing, and will be developed when the relevant subsections of TIA-470 are approved. The test sequence contains all the major clauses of TIA470C, and also includes calibration sequences and sub-sequences. The test sequences can be used as they are to test to the standard, or modified by the user for custom in-house tests based on the standard.
A demonstration of how wideband digital phones can be tested to TIA-920-A, a comprehensive US standard for measuring wideband digital phones. The webinar demonstrates the physical setup, and shows a complete test in SoundCheck, from calibration to final result. Presented by John Bareham, Consultant in Electroacoustics. Status: Recorded. Watch Webinar
- Listen Expands Operations TeamNovember 15, 2018 - 7:13 pm
- New Sales Engineer: Matthew MillerNovember 15, 2018 - 6:54 pm
- SoundCheck 16.1 Released – New Frequency Trigger for Open Loop TestingSeptember 27, 2018 - 7:10 pm
- SoundCheck/Mentor A2B for Auto AudioSeptember 4, 2018 - 4:23 pm
- New DSP Engineer: Rahul ShakyaAugust 28, 2018 - 7:16 pm