Typically a digitally generated stepped-sine excitation will contain discontinuities because the frequencies do not change at a zero phase and amplitude crossing. By using an integer number of cycles at each frequency step, the STWEEP ensures that transition from frequency to frequency is always smooth. This ensures significantly less transducer settling time and results in faster and more accurate measurements.
- Seminars in China: Smart Speakers and Automotive AudioJanuary 8, 2019 - 4:55 pm
- West Coast Training Extravaganza! Feb 4-8, 2019December 17, 2018 - 3:41 pm
- Listen Expands Operations TeamNovember 15, 2018 - 7:13 pm
- New Sales Engineer: Matthew MillerNovember 15, 2018 - 6:54 pm
- SoundCheck 16.1 Released – New Frequency Trigger for Open Loop TestingSeptember 27, 2018 - 7:10 pm