Typically a digitally generated stepped-sine excitation will contain discontinuities because the frequencies do not change at a zero phase and amplitude crossing. By using an integer number of cycles at each frequency step, the STWEEP ensures that transition from frequency to frequency is always smooth. This ensures significantly less transducer settling time and results in faster and more accurate measurements.
- New Sales Director: Joe KushiAugust 12, 2019 - 2:51 pm
- New Order Processing Specialist: Rocky LudgerJuly 10, 2019 - 3:06 pm
- Updated Bluetooth Interface Supports High Definition and Low Latency BluetoothJuly 3, 2019 - 6:47 pm
- SoundCheck 17 New Features VideoApril 29, 2019 - 3:22 pm
- Listen Releases SoundCheck 17: New Features for Multichannel and Voice-Controlled TestingMarch 8, 2019 - 5:02 pm